Friday 3 June 2011

Some shameless plugging

I think it's about time I used links to promote my own things rather than other websites, so here are a list of my facebook pages -  if you have Facebook (and the likelyhood is you do, but if you don't, hey we cater to all sorts here) please like them if they tickle your fancy.

The Eleven Faces of Doctor Who - my general Who page, celebrating all of the programme's long history.

Sherlock (BBC TV Series) - A page decicated to my other favourite fictional world  - Sherlock Holmes, particularly the Steven Moffat/ Mark Gattiss modern-day version.

Being Human - For the excellent BBC3 series about a werewolf, a vampire and a ghost who live together.

The Torchwood Page - About Doctor Who's kickass spin-off show featuring the immortal Captain Jack and his team of alien experts.

Team TARDIS - I had to have one more Who page - this time dedicated to my favourite Who leads (as you probably already guessed from the aside photo), Matt Smith, Karen Gillan, Arthur Darvill and Alex Kingston.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...